Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Update

I went for my weekly OBGYN appt this morning and I am now 70% effaced and still 3cm.

They decided to do a procedure that is similar to 'breaking my water' to see if they can get labor moving.

The doctor could not believe that I have not had this baby yet!!!

All is ready to go and we are just waiting on baby to decide when.  I have had lots of contractions on/off today, which is a rarity since they have always started after dinner and lasted the evening.  Is this a sign?  Maybe! 

Please keep baby and I in your prayers. 
If labor gets intense and I  know this is for real, God willing, I will have a moment to post and request even more prayers---if you don't mind :)

God bless,

No comments: