Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

  • Hubby and kids let me sleep in till 6:15am (they got up at 5:30! and I did not even hear them!)
  • Sang Happy Birthday to Jesus
  • Had hot cinnamon buns for breakfast
  • opened gifts in good timing of 45mins! that is really long w/6 energetic kids!
  • Snow showers this morning=what a treat on Christmas to get snow falling! :)
  • K served Mass
  • All kids had matching socks and shoes and we made it to Church with enough time to get in the 3rd pew
  • Hubby bought me new flannel Christmas PJ's, which I LOVE! and a new robe and an apron-sweeeeet!
  • My double trouble duo (2 and 3 yr olds) were crazy hyper at Mass and spent it in the back-oh well at least I did not 'loose it' and just took it in stride.
  • In laws flew down and surprised us 2 hours earlier than planned and our house was A TOTAL WRECK!  Humbling reality!
  • Baked and cooked all food yesterday on Christmas Eve so I did not have to make anything today! Oh yeah! 
  • Watched Toy Story 3
  • Kids made gingerbread house - so fun; will post pics tomorrow
BUT BY FAR...THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT I COULD HAVE EVER RECEIVED WAS A UNANIMOUS DECISION BY ALL KIDS THAT THIS WAS A GREAT CHRISTMAS B/C THEY DID NOT GET SPOILED WITH GIFTS (LIKE LAST YEAR-as they said that) AND THAT THEY COULD APPRECIATE THE GIFTS THEY GOT BETTER THAT WAY. 

woweee!  what a nice compliment! 

Thank you GOD for helping me see this as the best gift.  Thank you for coming to us as a wee little baby.  Thank you for giving us a chance to get to Heaven.  Thank you for my faith and my hope that there is so much more to this life.

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!!

Pics to come so check back soon!

God bless,
M

No comments: