Friday, June 25, 2010

Yay! Great news!

I am almost there...right NOW I am 11 weeks and 2 days along...just shy of officially 3 months pregnant with baby!!!

I am so ready to be entering into my Second Trimester!!!

"By now your baby is about 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce. Her tiny, unique fingerprints are now in place."

"In the third month, your baby is the size of a small apple and is fully formed. She has grown from 1 to 3 inches and weighs about 1 ½ ounces by month end. Her head now sits on her neck and you can even see the whorl of a hair pattern on the top of her head. Her head is still very large and makes up half the length of her body. Her eyes are moving closer together and her ears are continuing to form. She has taste buds and has developed the sucking reflex. She is beginning to practice her swallowing too. Teeth buds have also begun to form, as well as fingernails and toenails. Her major organs, as well as her sex organs have formed and are developing steadily. Your placenta has now developed and has taken over hormone production." (quote taken from HERE)."

I absolutely LOVE being pregnant.  I could pass on all this morning and day sickness.  All that pales in comparison with this miracle that takes place inside of me!!!
God bless,
Mary

No comments: