Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday letter to my 8 yr old daughter

Happy Happy 8th Birthday to my sweet little lady!!!

I could not have asked for a more thoughtful and helpful daughter.

What would I do without you?

Daily, you help me clean the house.

You help me with the other children, playing with them and keeping an eye on them.

You fold the many loads of laundry almost every day!

You help carry around your little baby brother and knows exactly what he wants and needs when he gets sad.

You keep a watchful eye on the kids in the backyard when I have to run inside.

You can finish a project or chore fully without being distracted.

You willingly help clean up your siblings' messes.

You tidy your bedroom without being asked (most of the time! :))

You can make breakfasts and lunches for all of us!

You love arts and crafts.

You can sweep, vaccuum and even mop the kitchen floor~!

You are irreplaceable.

God knew what our family needed when He placed you in it!!!

It's true that when you are not around, you are sorely missed! 

You give so much to our family to keep it running, and I thank God for the gift of you!!!

You are so beautiful inside and out!

God bless you on your 8th birthday today!

May you always stay close to Jesus your whole life through!

I love you so much.

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Maurisa said...

What a treasure! Hope her birthday was beautiful and joyful!

Anonymous said...

eight is great