Monday, May 10, 2010

In China?

What do you think is the significance of this?  Because, frankly, I have no idea.  Either there is real thought provoking meaning behind it...or...my kids are just really really weird, at times (just like...uh hum...me! heee heee!).  I'm thinking the latter!  Here we go:

         My 9 year old son carrying my 6 yr old son on his shoulders and they both sing:
         "In Chinaaaaaaa!  In Chinaaaaaa!"
         And then the rest of my gang follows them parading throughout the house in and out of every room and they all sing this song. 

So...what do you think?  Yeah, pretty weird, huh? ;)

Now, if this was the first time I saw it, I would think "Oh, real cute. Oh, funny. Ha ha."  But it is not the first and something tells me it will not be the last.  Interesting.  Very very interesting around here.

God bless,
Mary

1 comment:

Book Lover said...

haha your son probably reads labels and knows where everything comes from! Kids are so funny,they can live in their own little worlds.

Blessings

Kim Chrisman