Sunday, May 16, 2010

I see kids with them everywhere!!!

I see kids walking around and playing them at the supermarkets.  They do not look ahead but down at what is in their hands.

I see kids playing them at restaurants sitting across from their parents, supposedly having 'quality time' together.

I see them supposedly having a conversation with someone while one ear is filled with a tiny headphone from it.

I even saw kids playing them in the darkened auditorium at a dance recital today.  (one boy was on it for 2 1/2 hours straight!!!)

WHAT IS UP WITH THESE KIDS AND THEIR HANDHELD GAMES, IPODS, PHONES AND WHATEVER ELSE ?!?!

This drives me absolutely nuts. 

It does cross my mind wondering about those people who think that certain homeschooled children do not have social capability.  In my oppinion, I think it is quite the opposite.

God bless,
Mary

No comments: