Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's summer break for us!




We are officially done with school for the year!
Wooohooo! 
Can you feel our excitement??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!???!!??

We finished our standardized testing that is required for the state that we live in.

We finished even before we go on a few travels in the next few weeks! Can you believe that?  It was my dream to be able to finish up and we actually did it!  I am so proud of my students-yay!!! :)  They did awesome!  We had some rough days, good days, great days...but we finished

My goals are already being formulated in my head and some on paper of what I want out of this summer for us... and it is going to be super duper fun and learning without them even knowing they are learning while playing! :)  I will post on that later in the week.

Field trips, parks, picnics, pool, pool, pool, pool...

Yesterday...
We celebrated with a homemade cake that Kid #5 and I made together yesterday...
the kids had a cool water gun fight before lunch...
and we had our last PE (gym) class for the year ;(

More later,
God bless,
M

No comments: