Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random---ness Quick Takes

1.......My 2 girls and 2 little boys are making tents out of blankets, cushions, couches-whatever....you name it, they are using it.

2......My 2 big boys are playing with matchbox cars and BLUTRACK race car track.

3.....We made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and hot chocolate. Some rainy days just need those 2!!!: )

4......I found a few great links on how to live frugally. For some odd reason I cannot seem to link up anything!!! (very annoying!)

Once it works again, I'll post them for sure...

5.....We made an easy dinner for tonight. So easy my 3 and 5 yr old pretty much did it themselves (well, I did brown the meat first!!!)

1 1/2 lbs ground beef
can or frozen green beans
1 can garbonzo beans
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup (do not add milk)
1 bag of french fried onions
2 bags of tator tots on top

brown meat, drain and put in 9 x 13 dish
drain can green beans or just put on frozen green beans
drain and put on 1 can garbonzo bean (chick peas)
smooth on the cream of mushroom soup
put on top the onion and then layer the tator tots on top of that!

EASY PEASY!
Yummy! All my kidos eat tons of this dinner! :)

We always bake up whatever tator tots were not used on top...my kids love love tator tots!

God bless,
M

No comments: