Friday, November 6, 2009

No surprise

Weird News: Why does it NOT surprise me that 2 children just ran in to tell me that their brother is hanging his underwear as a flag in the backyard?!?!

Good News: Hey, at least it is not in the front yard!

God bless,
Mary

p.s. you might not hear from me for a while...again...my computer really is dead. Dead. Totally dead. We do have warranty but of course we have to fight long and hard for them to believe us. Please say a prayer that we get a computer! this one that just died was only 1 year old! argh.

p.s.s. Oh, also can you say a lil prayer for me to have patience? waiting for a computer to be fixed (and waiting and waiting and coming to the understanding that it is dead~!) and not having any link to the 'real world' outside of my bubble is quite annoying! Thank you so much~

p.s.s.s. I guess it would help to understand how I am writing this blog w/out a computer?! Husband is home sick. Yup, never a dull moment here....I'll tell ya...

No comments: