Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Hello! It has been a very long 6 days without my computer. Yup, it just died on the spot last Wednesday night. I realized during that time how much I depend on my little tech friend for so much. What was the weather?-I'd ask myself, puzzled without being able to find out super fast. We have no digital, so that plus no computer was ahhhh! so difficult! I had to resort to the good ol' radio news and weather-and I had to wait for it! 8 on the 8's!

Anyway, it is really good to be back.
We are all well and healthy.
It gets dark by 4:50pm and that stinks.
We got 2 new (to us!) tables-1 dining room and 1 kitchen.
The kids played their last soccer game of the season on Sunday.
My camera erased the last 100 plus photos since August 4th, 2009-boy, is that terribly annoying.

The funny thing is that leading up to the big crash of my computer, it was on my heart the whole week to figure out a way to cut down on the computer use. God has a funny way of telling us things, sometimes.

Goodnight and God bless. God willing, I'll write more tomorrow! :)
God bless,
Mary

No comments: