Saturday, November 14, 2009

Computer update

Hello all...Hope I have not lost some faithful readers of my blog!!!

Update is...computer is totally really completely dead and the somewhat nice people finally believed us that it is really completely totally dead. So, now I am waiting for a NEW computer to arrive sometime this upcoming week.

What would YOU do if your computer unexpectedly crashed and died...and you were without one for 3 weeks or more?

I'll tell you what I did:
Had some type of flip out, then went into denial, then went into some type of 'detox' off my computer, then acceptance, and now the wait for a new one.

There has been so much going on and so much I missed and wanted to blog about. So be it.

But one thing is certain: Our lives are so wrapped up in these electronics, it is crazy. I pray that I can be wrapped up in Jesus ever more.

Not sure when I can blog again...hopefully soon!

Oh, I love good deals and went to a toy tag sale where I got ALL the Christmas presents for my kidos! How excited am I!!! I thank God my kids do not watch all the junk on TV-they are still okay with gifts not in their boxes-they are so sweet and so grateful. Thank You God for them and thank You for giving me the gift of responsibility of teaching them such things. All things for Your praise, for Your glory!

God bless,
Mary

No comments: