Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Books Lists for the Littles

I always enjoy learning and finding out what other families are their children are reading.  It gives me fresh ideas about books I never heard of and also books I have forgotten about.  So, I figured that I would share our reading lately.

Littles:
Touch the Art: Make Van Gogh's Bed

This ABC one is not the exact one that we are reading b/c ours has the "Can you find it?"/search and find along with it that my kids really enjoy:
Museum ABC



 Little Golden Book Collection: Farm Tales (Little Golden Book Treasury)

This is just a partial list of what we have been focusing on with my littles.  I do not have the time right now to post on the others...but check back b/c there are some good ones! :)

God bless your summer and happy reading, my friends!
God bless,
Mary

No comments: