Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm not ignoring you...

Sorry for not posting regularly.  We've been busy around here and it is not just having a summer blast~! (although we are having quite our fair share of F-U-N!!!)

My hubby and I have been taken over by the....

 Schedule Patrol! 

Yes, indeed.  We are in deep in this process and so far, we have hit some bumps, had some flat tires, hit some windy curves, but we have come along quite nicely so far.  (Scheduling is never fun...esp. if you do not have a very flexible attitude, uh....like me!). 

Let me give a little idea of what we've been up to-the big thing so far:

No more TV, as in movies. 

We do not have cable, actually never did since we have been married (amazing how God works, huh?!?!). 

Even with these movies, it was pulling my kids away from us as parents, tearing them from their siblings, keeping them from their creativeness etc...

It has been a long, long, long 2 weeks without ONE movie! Not one!  Woohoo!

Here is some of  what they have done instead through pics.  They have done so many other things that I have failed to capture in photographs, so I'll have to do better at that. 









Happy Summer!!!!!!!
God bless,
Mary

No comments: